Are you energetic and passionate about travelling and talking with people? Are you a native speaker of English? You might be just the person we are looking for…
Travelling Languages, the only travelling school in the world, is constantly looking for bright and lively people to join our team of TJs. A “TJ” is a person who will keep the students engaged in conversation to encourage fluency, who knows the local culture and will help them to immerse in it, who will help overcome any language difficulties.
- Speak with our students about anything and everything, make friends, correct them if the TJ wishes and feel comfortable in doing so.
- Visit the attractions and participate in all tours (walking tours, guided tours, etc).
- Discourage micro-groups of only Italians/French/Spanish who might start talking in their mother tongue by engaging with them in English.
- Free trip based on the courses.
- Free accommodation in hostels, 4 bed bedroom with private bathroom. The TJ will be placed in the same room with our students (rooms will not be shared with people from outside the school).
- Free meals: we have agreements with restaurants and pubs in every city.
- Free entrance to all attractions for tours.
- The wonderful possibility to meet students from all over Europe (mostly Italians, French, Spanish).
- Enjoy free time every morning from 9.00 to 1.00pm while the students are in class.
Do you want to learn more about this wonderful opportunity to travel with all expenses paid around Ireland? Send us your details through the contact form on the right or via email email@example.com: we always inform all potential TJs 4 weeks before a course starts and you can be one of our TJs! Is it not cool??