• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Travelling Languages collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address, nationality, native language spoken, level of English, passport of ID number)
• If we organize your accommodation, we also ask you information like allergies, and medical condition that your host family should be aware of.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Travelling Languages with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Buy online our programme
• Ask information regarding our programmes and special offers.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Send back our registration form
Travelling Languages may also receive your data indirectly from other agencies that are reselling and promoting our programmes in different parts of the world. While we ask in detail the data we need from you, we cannot exclude your agent could ask you extra information. Please note they are discarded on our side.
How will we use your data?
Travelling Languages collects your data so that we can:
• Prepare the programme for you.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Organize the best possible accommodation for your stay with us.
We DO NOT share your data with anyone.
Your name and (if required) your date of birth is provided to our accommodation providers.
Your allergies and medical conditions will be shared with the host family that it is hosting you and nobody else.
How do we store your data?
Travelling Languages securely stores your data in printed copy (if needed) in our office ad Docklands Innovation Park, U14, 128-130 East wall road, D3. All the documents are filed in locked cabinet and only our director has access to it. The admin person of the staff is allowed and supervised while accessing the cabinet.
All digital data, including emails, are kept on a private server (VPS), completely owned by Travelling Languages. The server has all the security standards and only the director of the school has admin access on it. A copy of the password is stored in a safe at the school premises.
We keep your data for a maximum of 18 months and after that we discard all information except your name and email address in case we can keep in touch in the future.
Private printed documents contains information such as allergies and medical condition are destroyed.
Travelling Languages would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, and we don’t share your email address with any other company.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Travelling Languages from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please inform us immediately via email at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Travelling Languages would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Provide you more personalized offers.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
• Most of our marketing is managed via a marketing tool: bitrix24.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us